Recipe: CBD Guacamole Dip
With Fall right around the corner, its time to take advantage of the season’s bounty and use fresh vegetables in your CBD cooking. This is a light and refreshing CBD Guacamole recipe for the remainder of those hot, Summer days.
- 1 tsp. CBD oil / CBD powder
- 3 medium avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 2 medium diced roma tomatoes (optional)
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (optional)
- In a bowl, mash up the avocados. Stir in the mayonnaise, salt, lime juice, and CBD oil until well mixed.
- Mix in the other vegetables
- Add cayenne pepper and garlic seasonings to taste.