Recipe: CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies
Craving something warm, gooey and sweet? There’s nothing better than freshly baked CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies. This sweet confection is sure to make your inner child smile with delight!
- 0.5 oz. unflavored CBD oil / CBD powder
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix your wet ingredients (white sugar, brown sugar, softened butter, and CBD oil) until creamy. Beat in the eggs and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add flour to the batter until fully combined. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and stir into the batter along with the salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts (optional)
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet and spoon batter onto the sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each dollop. (Use a small cookie scoop/ice-cream scoop for better ease of measurement with the cookie batter)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.