Dogs…man’s best friend, a loving companion, always welcoming us home at the end of a long day. Seriously, what’s better than having a dog?
It is far too common for our pups to be given less than natural dog treats. This all-natural CBD dog treat recipe is perfect for every pup and is super easy to make. Plus, you know exactly what is in them!
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of whole-grain wheat flour
- 1 large brown egg
- 3/4 cup of applesauce
- Coconut oil (to grease the baking sheet)
- 1 full dropper of Pet CBD oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a small amount of coconut oil, grease the baking sheet.
- Using a beater, combine the oatmeal, wheat flour, egg, applesauce, and Pet CBD oil.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the batter. Then, use a small-sized cookie cutter (dog-themed is always cute) to cut out 18 all-natural CBD dog treats.
- Place the cut-outs on the baking sheet, and bake for approx. 18 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on them! Thicker treats will take more time in the oven.
- When done, let the dog treats cool before sharing them with your furry friend!
Many companies promise that they’re creating the best products for your dog. While, in some cases, that might be true… but what is better than making homemade treats that cater specifically to your dog’s needs?
A health regimen for your dog should include CBD. CBD has been found to promote joint health, provide allergy relief, and help with any cuts and scrapes your playful pup may experience. This all-natural CBD dog treat recipe is a delicious way to integrate CBD into your pet’s routine.